While it is really very easy to upgrade from Micro Max to Mini Max – only a radiator, ECU and an exhaust are required to complete the upgrade. The initial outlay to upgrade from Maxterino or Mini Rok is significant if you do not own a Rotax engine - we have a very special deal starting right now to solve this problem!
Rotax, EMR and its dealers would like to see Mini Max even bigger in 2018. For that reason, to encourage current 60cc Maxterino or Mini Rok owners to join the Mini Max class:
• If you trade in your complete 60cc engine in any condition, we will give you R 12 000 - 00 off the price of a brand new 2018 Mini Max engine, meaning you will pay only R 27 330 – 00 (including VAT) to join the Mini Max class!
• The Mini Max engine comes complete with all accessories and is renowned worldwide for its low running costs
• A 12-month warrantee is applicable, so no worries for 2018
• There is a limited number of engines available so first come first served – place your order with your dealer as soon as possible
• This deal can only be applied to one engine per driver
For enquiries contact Jennifer Verheul on 082 294 7485 or your favourite Rotax dealer!
Rotax trade-in campaign May 2017
From today and until further notice Rotax and its dealers will offer you R 4 500 trade in on a new Rotax engine for your old kart engine – any old two-stroke kart engine!
* a new Rotax Micro Max complete with all accessories sells for R 27 930 Vat inclusive.
Trade in your beat-up Comer C50 and get R 4 500 off so you only pay R23 430 for a brand new 2017 model Rotax Micro Max and it has a six-month warrantee!
The offer is valid until December 31, 2017 and is valid only if a brand new Rotax evo kart engine is purchased. Only one old kart engine will be accepted in exchange per purchase. Only a limited trade in contingent will be available.